WinTail is an Public Domain tool for Windows capable of simulating the LINUX/UNIX tail command, including extra features offered by the Windows GUI concept.
WinTail is compatible with all 32bit/64bit Windows versions because the program is .NET 4.0 bazed.
In addition, WinTail has many helpful supporting features that make it easy to use:
- Supports Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7/8/2012
- Handles Windows, Unix and Mac text file formats
- Unicode support
- Multiple files monitoring at once
- Intuitive graphic user interface
- Custom highlights for specific keywords
- .NET 4.0 bazed
- Check for updates feature
See the screenshots page for more screenshots.
Just download the portable version of WinTail and run it.